BMX: Catch Some Air
If Ernest Michaux, inventor of the modern bicycle, could see what people are doing with his creation, he'd freak out. The art of creative biking has never been more challenging and rewarding than it is now. Check out the tricks for a guide to BMX mayhem. Watch this video tutorial to see how to perform a feeble grind on a BMX bicycle.
Trick: Feeble Grind
1. Approach the ledge at a moderate speed.
2. Jump and land on the ledge with both feet level and straight
3. Keep your front wheel centered on the ledge.
4. Make sure you're centered on the bike and keep your back peg on the ledge.
5. Shift your weight and come down from the ledge at your discretion.
Start your career in Graphic Design with the WonderHowTo's Beginners’s Guide to Photoshop Course