How to Perform a barspin on a BMX bicycle
BMX: Catch Some Air
If Ernest Michaux, inventor of the modern bicycle, could see what people are doing with his creation, he'd freak out. The art of creative biking has never been more challenging and rewarding than it is now. Check out the tricks for a guide to BMX mayhem. Watch this video tutorial to see how to perform a barspin on a BMX bicycle.
1. Jump and level yourself out in the air.
2. Lean back and clamp the seat with your legs.
3. Throw the bars and catch whichever bar you threw with the opposite hand.
4. Straighten the bars and land with both wheels at the same time.
5. Ride off, land clean and roll away