BMX: Catch Some Air
If Ernest Michaux, inventor of the modern bicycle, could see what people are doing with his creation, he'd freak out. The art of creative biking has never been more challenging and rewarding than it is now. Check out the tricks for a guide to BMX mayhem. Watch this video tutorial to see how to perform a 360 ledge on a BMX bicycle.
Trick: 360 Ledge
1. Much like a 360, but off a ledge or high step.
2. Turn your head and follow with your body and bike.
3. Requires a harder spin than a regular 360.
4. Try to keep the bike level in the air.
5. Land with both tires flat to avoid a pencil or a nosedive.