In this tutorial, we learn how to change a flat BMX tire. First, take the wheel off with a wrench. Then, let all the air out of the tire if it's not already completely out. Next, find what gave you the flat tire and make sure you remove it from the tire. After this, grab the top of the tire and pull it off of the wheel. If it's completely flat, it should be easy to take off from the rim. Work your way around until it's completely off. Then, put the new tire on and then pump it with air. After this, you can put the wheel back on your bike and continue to ride.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades