In this tutorial, we learn how to disassemble a BMX bike. First, remove the bolts around the handles. Set the handlebars aside, then remove the bottom tired from the front out of its place. Next, set your bearing aside with the bolts. After this, remove the wheel from the part holding it in with a wrench. Next, take out the chain from the bike and remove the back wheel. Remove the rest of the bolts and the spacers from the back of the bike. When finished, you will have all the parts laid out and you can clean your bike thoroughly. Make sure you place all parts back in the correct order when you're done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades