BMX: Catch Some Air
If Ernest Michaux, inventor of the modern bicycle, could see what people are doing with his creation, he'd freak out. The art of creative biking has never been more challenging and rewarding than it is now. Check out the tricks for a guide to BMX mayhem. Watch this video tutorial to see how to perform a 360 on a BMX bicycle.
1. Start at a moderate speed.
2. Jump and turn your head as much as possible.
3. Remember: The body follows the head.
4. You want to land with both wheels flat.
5. You won't get the trick the first time you try it - practice hard, and you'll land it!