Check out this cycling video tutorial to see how to do the bunny hop trick on a bicycle. Your BMX instructor for the day goes through the very basic steps with demonstrations on the bike bunny hop, along with some out-takes at the end to ease the pain of falling on your ass.
The bunny hop move is wear the whole back wheel leaves the ground. That's it. It's without assistance of any ramps or anything, it's just pure muscles in the arms and back, and scooping action the legs and feet. So make sure you're wearing the right shoes, and the proper safety gear. Then go out and see if you can do the bunny hop bicycle trick yourself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades