Eddie Cleveland is a master at footjam nosepick tailwhips on a BMX bike, so RIDEbmx got him to teach you how they are done. Just watch this video tutorial to see how to footjam nosepick tailwhip on your BMX bicycle.
The first step to learning the footjam nosepick tailwhip on a bike is to learn on flat ground. Pop your front wheel up, kick your bike, do a footjam. You're going to have to jump on your bike, kick it with your foot on the front tire and lean your body out over the trick transition.
After this, you'll be just as good at footjam nosepick tailwhip as Eddie Cleveland on your BMX bicycle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades