Flatland is a freestyle BMX bike riding style on smooth, flat surfaces without any ramps or jumps. Learn how to flatland from our BMX biking expert in this extreme sports video tutorial. Take action: feather the brakes, shift your weight, and practice, but remember not to pull up too hard on the handle bars. Patrick, the instructor in this how-to video from Live Strong, resides in Campell, CA and has been riding for several years. His sponsors include Mongoose Bikes, Fox, Monster, and Calabasas Cyclery.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades